On May 7th, AOP/PPAi presented its one day Digital Seminar at the Magazines 2008 event.
The seminar was be chaired by Andrew Walmsley
, founder of i-level.
Detail on the sessions: SEO core of Times' digital operation
, community is king, content is queen
Presentations available for members to download from Charles WellsDownload Type: ppt
Download Size: 1073k
, Kinship Networking and Richard GregoryDownload Type: ppt
Download Size: 2003k
, Latitude.Search Marketing, optimisation and publishers' businesses
The first session will discuss how publishers are using search marketing techniques and natural site optimisation (SEO) to build online audiences:
- Where search fits into commercial strategy.
- Important factors in future search trends.
- Monetising search within your own site.
, editor-in-chief, Times OnlineKevin Madden
, general manager, Dennis InteractiveDan Heaf
, director, digital ventures, BBC WorldwideRichard Gregory
, COO, LatitudeBuilding online communities – where publishers fit in the social web
With many publishers aggressively expanding social content in the coming year, the second session will bring:
- Case studies and insights into building, maintaining and monetising communities.
- How to develop involvement.
- Extending brand engagement.
- Future trends and matching your audience’s needs.
, new media commissioning editor, Channel 4 – Big Art MobShane Richmond
, communities editor, Telegraph.co.uk - MyTelegraphDarren Thwaites
, editor, Evening Gazette - GazetteLive.co.ukCharles Wells
, managing director, Kinship Networking