What are the criteria for joining?
This membership solution allows publishing associations or institutions to apply for a corporate membership. Benefits are as Affiliate level membership, with the addition of one Board seat which is taken by an elected representative (who represents the interests of the association and not their own company).
Benefits of Corporate Membership
Cost for Corporate Membership of AOP is dependent on the size of your organisation's membership.
- Access to AOP research, including our monthly Digital Landscape Report and two annual membership surveys
- Benefit of cross-industry knowledge, and being at the forefront of issues facing the industry through member-only groups
- Groups include: Commercial, Research, B2B and Product Development
- Attending other member-only networking events, including Directors' Dinners
- Regular member discounts on other media industry events
- Member discount on training sessions, including on Econsultancy training
- Gaining contacts and joining industry discussion on AOP's LinkedIn Group
- Receiving significant discounts for attending AOP Forums, Annual Summit and AOP Awards Ceremony
- Publishing press releases promoting your digital business on the AOP website
- Submitting case studies on your company for inclusion on AOP's Digital Showcase
- Access to fortnightly AOP newsletter and industry figure interviews
For further details and an application form please get in touch