What are the criteria for joining?
AOP Associate membership is open to suppliers and partners of digital publishing companies.
Associate membership is designed to develop and encourage strong partnerships between member publishing companies and their trading partners, to give profile and recognition to reliable suppliers and to enable those suppliers to have access to AOP research and discounts to our events.
Associate Member Benefits
- Entitlement to use the AOP associate membership logoDownload Type: jpg
Download Size: 340k (login required to download) on all promotional material, denoting your position as a preferred supplier to our members and your commitment to the growth and development of the online publishing industry
- The AOP website has a dedicated area for the sole use of Associate Members. The Digital Showcase is highlighted on the homepage and is where companies may showcase their services, projects, initiatives etc. (Subject to editorial approval)
- An annual listing on our website with a link through to your own
- Invitation to attend AOP member-only functions including Directors Dinners, providing invaluable opportunities to network with publishers in informal settings
- Discounts on AOP events, including monthly Forums, Director’s Dinners, breakfast seminars, round table discussions as well as the annual AOP Awards (June) and the AOP Digital Publishing Summit (October)
- Regular member discounts on other media industry events
- Member discount on training sessions, including on Econsultancy training
- AOP bi-monthly newsletter featuring all our latest news, views and insights into the digital publishing industry
- Member companies may join the AOP's LinkedIn Group and participate in debates and discussions
- Access to leading online research and insights including our bi-annual Census Report (Members Survey), monthly Digital Landscape Report (DLR) as well as a number of ad-hoc Consumer and B2B Research projects
- Access speaker presentations from all AOP events
- Access to AOP website member-only content: DLR, research and presentations available to all staff within the member company - register for a login here
- First option on all advertising, exhibition & sponsorship opportunities
For further details, fee information and an application form please contact the commercial department on 020 8969 9908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.