What are the criteria for joining?
AOP Associate memberhsip is open to suppliers and partners of digital publishing companies.
Associate membership is designed to develop and encourage strong partnerships between member publishing companies and their trading partners, to give profile and recognition to reliable suppliers and to enable those suppliers to have access to AOP research and discounts to our events.
Associate Member Benefits
- Entitlement to use the AOP associate membership logo on all promotional material, denoting your position as a preferred supplier to our members and your commitment to the growth and development of the on-line publishing industry
- An annual listing on our web site with a link through to your own. www.ukaop.org.uk
- Invitation to attend AOP member-only functions which provide great networking opportunities
- Discounts on AOP events. In 2014 we will be holding 8 forums, the AOP Spring Conference (March) the annual AOP Awards (July) and the AOP Autumn Conference (October)
- Following our events members can access speaker presentations
- Members can sign up for the AOP newsletter featuring all the latest news, views and insights into the digital publishing industry
- Access to leading digital research and insights including our Annual Census Report (Members Survey), monthly Digital Landscape Report, a monthly digest of the latest research news and statistics that are relevant to the digital publishing community. The AOP Mobile Advertising initiative and a number of ad-hoc Consumer and B2B Research projects.
- First option on all advertising, exhibition & sponsorship opportunities
- Benefits of Associate Membership are for all staff within the member company
- Associate Membership runs for 12 months
- AOP Associate Membership fee is £3,000 + VAT per annum
For further information about the AOP Associate Member scheme please contact our Commercial Consultant, Jessica Trace
or call her on 020 8969 9908.
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.